Welcome to Bahamas Charter Flights
a division of FAA Part 135 Air Carrier Air Flight, Inc.
Safely Flying to the Bahamas
~ Since 1987
LATEST UNITED STATES DOMESTIC, CARIBBEAN AND INTERNATIONAL COVID-19 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Bahamas Charter Flights is a division of Air Flight Charters located in Florida. We offer private, shared and per seat flights as well as cargo and freight flights to the Bahamas. We fly to the Bahamas every day! Bahamas Charter Flights is partnered with Air Flight, Inc an FAA Part 135 Approved and Licensed U.S. Air Carrier with the FAA and Bahamas Civil Air Authority (BCAA) and meets all safety and regulatory requirements for international passenger travel to the Bahamas.
Are you looking for a deal on a private charter plane to the Bahamas? We won’t be beat on price or service on our fleet of twin engine 7 and 9 seat airplanes which we personally own and maintain. We’ll beat any written private charter quote on a comparable aircraft from either of our main operating hubs at Fort Lauderdale International or Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport by $100.
Miss your connecting flight or perhaps Silver Airways cancelled your flight last minute and you’re wondering what to do? We have “on call” pilots ready to report within 1-hour for just that reason (it happens more often than you’d think).
Traveling to the Bahamas couldn’t be any easier. Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the requirements and get you on your way to Paradise. It’s that easy! :
Since 1987, our team is available 24/7 to coordinate private charter flights (as well as cargo flights) to-from the Bahamas, Caribbean and throughout the United States and North | Central | South America. We will continue to do so in compliance with COVID-19 directives. Our Commitment to you is provide you with the very best customer service at the very best price. For your comfort and safety, our pilots will ensure your airplane is clean and sanitized prior to your flight.
Over 30 Years and Still Climbing a Your #1 Flight Service to Bahamas
Bahamas Charter Flights is operated by U.S. FAA Certified Air Carrier “Air Flight, Inc.” Air Flight’s History has long-standing roots in the Bahamas. Operations first started in the 1970s flying surfers from Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports to the Bahamas. Since then, we’ve built a reputation as the go-to “… Anywhere, Anytime!” Air Service to Bahamas.
Who is the Best Airline, Air Charter, Flight Service to the Bahamas? We’ve been flying Happy Customers to Bahamas for generations and look forward to making your flight experience a great one ~ So Give Us a Call Today!
- Find yourself asking, How do I get to Bimini, Cat Island, Cay Sal, Harbour Island, Eleuthera, Long Island, Staniel Cay, Exumas, Congo Town, Mangrove Cay, Andros, Crooked Island, Acklins, Freeport, Fresh Creek, Grand Bahama Island, Mayaguana, Great Harbour Cay, Treasure Cay, Marsh Harbour, Abacos, Chub Cay, Berry Islands, Mangrove Cay, Inagua, New Providence, Nassau, Hawk’s Nest, Walker’s Cay, Rock Sound, West End, Rum Cay, San Salvador, Stocking Island, Governor’s Harbour,? And the list goes on – We fly to every airport in the Bahamas from small private island airstrips to big international airports. You name it, we go there.
- Why book with us?
- We get to know you. You’re not a just a passenger when you fly with us, you’re part the family. We’re your biggest fan. We look forward to seeing you and your loved ones on each and every trip, for years to come!
- Perks of flying with us? No baggage fees, free parking, ship your stuff to us, we’ll hold your items for your flight, we have private US Customs office (no long waiting lines), free shuttle to connecting flights, flexible scheduling, last-minute schedule changes, we won’t leave without you … And we do all this with a can-do, friendly attitude!
- We are Pet-Friendly, too! We love flying your little loved ones, and they’ll ride right by your side in the cabin! Plus, we actively support Bahamas Humane Society and multiple Potcake Rescues, flying over dog food & supplies, for free, and bringing back rescues for adoption.
- Last Minute Flight Change, Medical Emergency, Hurricane? Not a problem. We’ll come get you anytime at a moments notice ~ no additional charge!
- Concierge Personal Shopping – need us to shop for you, stock up supplies for your trip? Just let us know. We do it all!
- Need to book a Car, Hotel, or great Bahamas Excursion? No problem. Let us make those arrangements for you. We have the inside scoop!
Whatever your travel needs, we are hear for you! Just ask the three generations of customers and running that fly with us each year. We love our job and love being a part of your Bahamas experience!
Interested in Supporting Relief Efforts?
- We have flown 200,000 lbs in relief supplies. We will continue flying relief supplies for free to Bahamas. Call #TeamAirFlight for details.
#LiveLoveBahamas #BahamasStrong #LetsFlyToBahamas
Map of Bahamas Airports.
We are a pet friendly air charter company. Of course you can bring your pets with you at no extra charge.
Over 30 Years Flying to the Bahamas
Excellent Accident-Free Safety Record
We fly to any Bahamas Airport
Owner Operated Fleet
Over 30 Years Flying U.S., Bahamas and Caribbean
Since 1987, our team is available 24/7 to coordinate private charter flights (as well as cargo flights) to-from the Bahamas, Caribbean and throughout the United States and North | Central | South America.
Our Commitment to you is provide you with the very best customer service at the very best price. For your comfort and safety, our pilots will ensure your airplane is clean and sanitized prior to your flight.
Who is flying to & Freeport, Grand Bahama, Treasure Cay & Marsh Harbour, Andros Island, Cat Island, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera, Walker’s Cay, Bimini, the Exumas, Crooked Island, the Acklins and more nearly every day … We are! We’ll get you there in style and at the very best price guaranteed. We fly to the Bahamas every day … the shops, restaurants and hotels are open, the beaches are clean and the sunshine doesn’t get any better. Not sure which the best Bahamas Island for you to explore … check out our “Destinations” page for some great paradise recommendations!